Kaka Industrial FSM-16B Metal Shrinker Stretcher, Manual Metal Forming Shrinker Stretcher With Foot Pedal, 6" Throat Depth, 16 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity
Kaka Industrial FSM-16B Metal Shrinker Stretcher, Manual Metal Forming Shrinker Stretcher With Foot Pedal, 6" Throat Depth, 16 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- The item weights less than 100 lbs will be delivery by FedEx Ground or USPS. You will receive tracking number once the carrier pickup.
- The item weight over 100lbs normally will be delivery by LTL Freight. Please note you may need the optional services if you order these items. For exemple, if you don’t have a forklift or similar equipment to offloading the package, you may need to book the lift gate delivery service when checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TWO SETS OF QUICK-CHANGING JAWS: One set for shrinking and one set for stretching.
- 6-INCH THROATdeep into the middle of metal sheets.ADJUSTABLE FORMING DEPTH AND PRESSURE
- FAST FORMING PROCESS. The metal shrinker stretcher even has quick change jaws to make forming faster
- GOOD CAPACITY TO FULFILL A PROJECT. The capacity of this manual metal forming machine is up to 16 gauge mild steel and 14 gauge aluminum, and throat depth is 6-inches for getting deep within a panel
- FOOT PEDAL ENSURES THE SMOOTHNESS OF ANY PROJECTS. With a foot operated stand, it allows the operator to control the panels easily.
- Item No.：173230
- Throat Depth：6”
- Packing size：46-1/2x19-3/4x8-1/2
Shrinker jaw, stretcher jaw for steel, hardware
Shrinker jaw, stretcher jaw for aluminum
1.KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
I have not put it together yet ! But I do have a suggestion !
How about a u tube video on, how to put it together, and how to make it work at its best, ware to buy parts it might need down the line.
This to most consumers makes us want to come back to buy from you again and again. Don Boam
Need to purchase Shrinker and stretcher 16 gauge
This a great tool. I had a Mittler Bros. and this Kaka one has way better forming power.