Kaka Industrial SS-18FD Metal Shrinker Stretcher, Cast Iron 18-Gauge Mild Steel Metal Stretcher, Solid Construction Shrinker Stretcher
Kaka Industrial SS-18FD Metal Shrinker Stretcher, Cast Iron 18-Gauge Mild Steel Metal Stretcher, Solid Construction Shrinker Stretcher is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- The item weights less than 100 lbs will be delivery by FedEx Ground or USPS. You will receive tracking number once the carrier pickup.
- The item weight over 100lbs normally will be delivery by LTL Freight. Please note you may need the optional services if you order these items. For exemple, if you don’t have a forklift or similar equipment to offloading the package, you may need to book the lift gate delivery service when checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
About KAKA Industrial: A Company Delivers High Quality Products with Fast Shipment and Lowest Price Possible. We Always Fulfill What We Have Promised
KAKA Industrial Metal Shrinker Stretcher SS-18FD Overview
- This model is a heavy duty foot operated shrinker stretcher for shrinking or stretching mild steel sheet metal up to 18-gauge, 1.2mm in thickness. This is the perfect machine for working metal for auto, cycle or aeroplane body work. This machine is ruggedly built and can shrink or stretch metal with ease at full capacity.
- Our metal shrinker stretcher has a rugged floor stand with foot pedal control to actuate the jaws allowing the hands to be free to properly work the material
Item No. 173223
Throat Depth 25.4mm/1.0in
Packing size (in) 44 x 17 x 6.7
N.W/G.W (lb) 53/57
Shrinker jaw, stretcher jaw, hardware
No optional accessory
Summary of Return Policy.
1.Kaka Industrial will accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of the original ship date. A 15% returns processing fee will be subtracted from the original cost and a credit for the difference will be issued. Shipping costs are not refundable.
2.3 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
3. You must obtain a Kaka Industral issued RGA number PRIOR to returning any materials.
4.Returned materials must be received at Kaka Industrial in new condition and in original packaging.
5.Altered items are not eligible for return.
6.Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
7. A 15% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.
Excellent quality could use instructions on how to assemble otherwise very good purchase
The Kaka shrinker stretcher is built very well. After working through adjustments, the tool performs well and is a great addition to my shop
The shrinker / stretcher frame is well made from heavy gauge tubing and the shrinking and stretching units work as they should. Overall, the unit works well and will satisfy the needs of most users.
It seems to work well but there were no instructions included for assembly on the stand