KAK INDUSTRIAL LLC uses FedEx Ground or truck freight line to ship your orders. KAKA INDUSTRIAL LLC makes every effort to process orders within 24hrs of being placed. You will receive a shipping confirmation email that will confirm which carrier is used for your products.
Orders shipped via freight are subject to additional charges per overweight item as shown on the applicable product page. Customers are responsible for all lift-gate charges when shipped by truck.
- Over 150 lbs. in the contiguous states
- Over 70 lbs. outside of the contiguous states
- Girth over 130 inches. Girth = (width + height) x 2 + length
Example: An item is 15l x 10w x 5h
(10 + 5) * 2 + 15 = 45 Girth
If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order and additional charges will apply. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. A freight company usually contacts you 24-48 hours prior to delivery to make lift-gate arrangements. Please assure your order has a valid daytime phone number, or voicemail box set-up.
Delivery times are expected, not guaranteed. If payment authorization is delayed, in order to confirm payment or prevent fraud, Harbor Freight reserves the right to delay shipments. Every effort will be made to ship at the soonest possible time.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- KAKA INDUSTRIAL LLC cannot ship to P.O. Box address if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.
- Weather delays and other circumstances may impact delivery time. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
- Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, rural areas, and Puerto Rico, Guam or the Virgin Islands will take longer.