- Plate steel body and sports a full 18 inch of throat depth, making it perfect for strengthening any type of panel such as roof, deck, and hoods
- This bead roller is manually operated by a hand crank that drives both the bottom and top bead rolls
- This bench mounted manually operated bead roller comes with the most popular sizes of forming rolls for HVAC work
- It comes with a roll rack and six sets of the most common rolls required by metal forming enthusiasts; 1/16", 1/8", 1/4" step dies and 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" bead dies
- You can adjust forming depth by moving the top roll.
- Convenient grease fittings allow you to deliver oil straight to the bushings.
- Rigid steel construction minimizes flex and ensures accurate beads over many years of use.
- Bead Roller, Sheet Capacity Aluminum 16 ga, Sheet Metal Capacity Mild Steel 18 ga, Sheet Metal Capacity Stainless Steel 22 ga, Throat Depth 18 in, Adjustable Depth Stop No.
Comes with 6 sets of dies : 3 Round Bead Dies 1/4″, 3/8″ ,1/2″ and 3 Step Dies 1/16″, 1/8″, and 1/4″
Heavy duty steel stand offers a roll rack to hang 10 tooling sets when not in use.
KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product.
1.10 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
2.You must obtain a Kaka Industral issued RGA number PRIOR to returning any materials.
3.Returned materials must be received at Kaka Industrial in new condition and in original packaging.
4.Altered items are not eligible for return.
5.Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
6.A 15% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.