KAKA Industrial 52-Inch Sheet Metal Foot Shear Overview
The 52-inch foot shear is designed for small or medium shops or educational institutions that are running a tight budget. Precision, High Quality, Cast-Iron Frame, Long-Term service life are the essential values this shear possesses. With a cast-iron frame, it stabilize the working process while secures a better shear results. Quality Chromium blades will ensures the long term serivce. It is designed with a high industry standard.
High Precision, Easy Operation, Solid Construction, Great Shearing Capacity Sheet Metal Foot Shear
One benefit of this foot shear is the precise shearing ability. The precise bed and beam alignment ensures shearing accuracy while the adjustable hold down clamp guarantees materials securing during operation so as to prevent errors. Another benefits of this metal foot stomp shear is the easy operation. The easy working application can be achieved via compound leverage which allows the user to perform work within the machine's rated capacity. Purchase one today to try this great metal foot shear!
- Hi-quality cast-iron grade frame to eliminate deflection across the blade-span and blade frame work
- Adjustable clamping bar keeps material secured during operation
- Precise bed and beam alignment assures working accuracy
- Upper blade is a four-way; bottom blade is two-way
- Rear depth gauges with micro adjustment for precise measurements
- 16 gauge maximum capacity for mild-steel
- 14 gauge maximum capacity for aluminum and copper alloys
- 20 gauge maximum capacity for stainless steel
- Item No. 172002
- Model Q01-5216
- Bed width (Inch) 52-Inch
- Max. shearing thickness (mild Steel)16ga
- Back gauge range (mm) 0-700
- Packing size (inch) 66x30x45
- N.W. / G.W. (lb) 1082/1202
- Back gauge
- Front gauge
- Foot pedal
Summary of Return Policy.
1.Kaka Industrial will accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of the original ship date. A 15% returns processing fee will be subtracted from the original cost and a credit for the difference will be issued. Shipping costs are not refundable.
2.3 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
3. You must obtain a Kaka Industral issued RGA number PRIOR to returning any materials.
4.Returned materials must be received at Kaka Industrial in new condition and in original packaging.
5.Altered items are not eligible for return.
6.Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
7. A 15% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.