Kaka industrial Hydraulic Hand Pump CP-700 10000 psi Hydraulic Hand Pump 2 Speed Power Pack Hydraulic Lifting Pump Low Profile Jack Single Acting for Industry Construction
Kaka industrial Hydraulic Hand Pump CP-700 10000 psi Hydraulic Hand Pump 2 Speed Power Pack Hydraulic Lifting Pump Low Profile Jack Single Acting for Industry Construction is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- The item weights less than 100 lbs will be delivery by FedEx Ground or USPS. You will receive tracking number once the carrier pickup.
- The item weight over 100lbs normally will be delivery by LTL Freight. Please note you may need the optional services if you order these items. For exemple, if you don’t have a forklift or similar equipment to offloading the package, you may need to book the lift gate delivery service when checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- This pump is designed with dual-stage high and low pressure output, ensuring fast oil delivery even without electricity. It can operate at any working pressure, and its functionality is similar to that of an electric pump.
- The pressure can be maintained even when stopped in the middle, and the internal design includes a high-pressure safety protection hydraulic valve.
- The bottom of the hydraulic pump is designed with a wider fixed frame to increase stability during operation.
- The oil pipe connector is equipped with a ZG3/8" thread.
Pressure Rating(kg/cm²/psi) :700/10000
working pressure(bar): Low 20
Pressure Rating(kg/cm²): Low 20
Oil Amount of Every Minute: Low 13CC
oil storage Capacity(cc) 900
packing dimensions(inch) 27.17 × 6.89 × 7.28
gross weight(LB) 27
1.KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.