About KAKA Industrial: A Company Delivers High Quality Products with Fast Shipment and Lowest Price Possible. We Always Fulfill What We Have Promised
KAKA Industrial 8" Mini Shear Brake Description
KAKA Industrial 8 inches mini shear brake is a smart metalworking tool.This mini shear can fulfill multiple tasks, which include shearing, angle bending, pan forming & radius bending with continuous steps. It is also perfect for those small arts and crafts projects where a larger machine is just too big to be operated efficiently.
It has an 18 gauge aluminum maximum capacity and a 20 gauge copper/brass maximum capacity.It equips with an 8-inches bed width with 7-7/8-inches blades for the shear and brake.It also has a 90 degrees maximum bend angle for making perfect corners.
8" Mini Shear Features
- European-Standard Quality Ensure
- Maximum 1" lip for Pan forming
- Four cutting edges, upper cutter save your money to purchase the replacement ones
- Bend and shear with one compact tool, it is perfect for countless applications.
- Double-featured miniature machine will save your hours of tedious sheet metal fabrication and finishing
1-Bending Prism with 2 Radius V-grooves. Simply rotate the BENDING PRISM 180° vertically to use the optional radius.
2-For the purpose of protecting the machine from rust during transit, it is covered by protective coating before packed. As a reminder, denatured alcohol does a nice job of cleaning it off.
- Model：MINI 8
- Working length：7.8"
- Max Bending thickness(in)：0.04
- Max shearing thickness(in)：0.04
- Packing size(in)：19-3/4x12-3/4x6-3-/4
Summary of Return Policy.
1.Kaka Industrial will accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of the original ship date. A 15% returns processing fee will be subtracted from the original cost and a credit for the difference will be issued. Shipping costs are not refundable.
2.3 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
3. You must obtain a Kaka Industral issued RGA number PRIOR to returning any materials.
4.Returned materials must be received at Kaka Industrial in new condition and in original packaging.
5.Altered items are not eligible for return.
6.Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
7. A 15% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.