480-0100 Light-duty universal deburring cutter with blade diameter 2.6
KAKA INDUSTRIAL480-0100 Light-duty universal deburring cutter with blade diameter 2.6
The applied function of Type A and B is basically the same. Type A is heavy-duty with blade diameter 3. 2. Type B is light-duty with diameter 2. 6. Both are universal deburring edge and can be used in any shape of the workpiece:
These have ten types, nine blades with different angle, which are the industry's first choice and an essential instrument.
- mechanical manufacturing industry: mechanical processing, automobile manufacturing, shipbuilding, Stamping, mould, welding, repairing, etc.
- plastic manufacturing industry : injection moulding, plastic sucking, plastic steel doors and windows, lettering machining,productions, glassware and ceramics.
- manufacturing industry: iron casting, steel casting, die casting, casting, etc.
- Wood products manufacturing industry: furniture manufacturing, various wood products manufacturing and repairing,This production, which is fit for all work of life and necessary of the family, has been widely used.
Function of the production:
This production is used for the final procedure-deburring in the machining, which can be used in any shape such as convexity, rotundity, squareness, oblate, various groove, linearity, curvilinear. circular hole, flat hole, branch hole where are easy to produce deburring.
Advance the quality and reduce operating costs.
Fit for materials
- Various ordinary steel, stainless steel, cast iron, cast steel, etc. Black metal.
- All kinds of aluminous material, zinc, lead, etc. Nonferrous metals
- All kinds of plastic products : plastic steel doors and windows, organic glass, plastic tube, sheet metal, etc.
- All kinds of woodwork
- Glass products and ceramic
Quality guarantee of the production:
This production is made of high quality material, which intensity, tenacity and rigidity are guaranteed. The design of exterior is in reason and the tool handle is suitable and soft.
The holders and arbor of the production are made of high quality alloy steel, which rigidity, elasticity are guaranteed and prolong its service life.
The material of the blade is HSS. The edge of the blade is made by special machine, which handle with high temperature quench and the rigidity can reach HRC62 °-64°. The edge is sharp, cut smoothly and prolong its service life.
Summary of Return Policy.
1.Kaka Industrial will accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of the original ship date. A 15% returns processing fee will be subtracted from the original cost and a credit for the difference will be issued. Shipping costs are not refundable.
2.3 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
3. You must obtain a Kaka Industral issued RGA number PRIOR to returning any materials.
4.Returned materials must be received at Kaka Industrial in new condition and in original packaging.
5.Altered items are not eligible for return.
6.Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
7. A 15% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.