KAKA Industrial FB-4 Flat Steel Metal Brake Bender, 4-Inch Hand Operated Steel Bending Brake, 2.5 Tons Press Bending And Create Up To 90 Degree, High Flexibility, Easy Operation Sheet Metal Forming Bender
KAKA Industrial FB-4 Flat Steel Metal Brake Bender, 4-Inch Hand Operated Steel Bending Brake, 2.5 Tons Press Bending And Create Up To 90 Degree, High Flexibility, Easy Operation Sheet Metal Forming Bender is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- The item weights less than 100 lbs will be delivery by FedEx Ground or USPS. You will receive tracking number once the carrier pickup.
- The item weight over 100lbs normally will be delivery by LTL Freight. Please note you may need the optional services if you order these items. For exemple, if you don’t have a forklift or similar equipment to offloading the package, you may need to book the lift gate delivery service when checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
About KAKA Industrial: A Company Delivers High Quality Products with Fast Shipment and Lowest Price Possible; We Always Fulfill What We Have Promised
KAKA Industrial Fb-4 4 Inches Hand Operated Steel Bending Brake Overview
KAKA Industrial FB-4 steel bending brake is used for press bending ornamental iron, mild steel, aluminum and other metals.
One benefit of this steel bender is that it is easily mounted to any bench top.
For cold forming of steel and metals, this bender brake includes setup plate for table clamping.
Additional, this sheet metal bender can bend to 90 degrees by simply turing handle level until the desired angle is accomplished.
It is overall a great bending and braking tool for any sheet metal fabrication shops!
- Capacity3/4” x 11/16”2” x 7/16”4” x 5/16”
- Packing size (in)16"x 6.3 "x 7-1/2"
1.KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.