kaka EB-6116 Manual Magnetic Sheet Metal Box and Pan Brake, 60" Length ,1-Phase 220V, 16-Gauge Mild Steel Capacity
The fundamental principle of the Magnetic Bending Machine is that it uses electromagnetic, rather than mechanica clamping system The machine consists of a long electromagnet with a steel clamp bar located above it. The shee metal is clamped between the two by an etectromagnet capable of clamping with a force range of between 3-10 tons. Rotating the bending beam then forms the bend. The sheet is bent around the front edge of the clamping bar They have application in many ways with four various sets clamping bars.
- Magnetic clamping brake
- Easy raise clamp bar
- Unlimited box depth
- Includes multiple finger lengths
- Bending stop included
- Model： EB6116
- Nominal capacity
- (length xthickness)：1550x1.5mm 52"x16 Gauge
- Clamping force (tons) 8
- Electricity supply 1 phase, 220V, 13A
- Duty cycle (%)： 30
- Protection (℃)： Thermal cut-out70℃
- Foot switch： Standard
- Bending-edge length (mm)： 1620
- Distance between lifters (mm)： 1570
- U-channel bends, minimum spacing (mm)： 19***
- Closed channel, minimum internal (mm)： 114X22***
- Z-reverse bends, minimum spacing(mm)： 36**/18*
Thickness capacities, full length (material thickness can increase depending on the length of bend)
- …Mild steel (mm)：1.6**/1.2*
- …Aluminum (medium-hard) (mm)：1.6**/1.2*
- …Copper, Zinc, Brass (medium-hard)(mm)：1.6**/1.2*
- …Stainless steel (mm) ：1.0**/0.9*
- ***with standard full length clamp bar ：**with bending beam extension bar removed *extension bar
Summary of Return Policy.
1.Kaka Industrial will accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of the original ship date. A 15% returns processing fee will be subtracted from the original cost and a credit for the difference will be issued. Shipping costs are not refundable.
2.3 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
3. You must obtain a Kaka Industral issued RGA number PRIOR to returning any materials.
4.Returned materials must be received at Kaka Industrial in new condition and in original packaging.
5.Altered items are not eligible for return.
6.Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
7. A 15% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.