Kaka Industrial EB-5216 Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake, 52-Inch Magnetic clamping Pan and Box Bending Brake, 16-Gauge Mild Steel Capacity, 6.5-ton magnetic power, bend boxes or pans to any depth 220V-60HZ-1PH
Kaka Industrial EB-5216 Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake, 52-Inch Magnetic clamping Pan and Box Bending Brake, 16-Gauge Mild Steel Capacity, 6.5-ton magnetic power, bend boxes or pans to any depth 220V-60HZ-1PH is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- The item weights less than 100 lbs will be delivery by FedEx Ground or USPS. You will receive tracking number once the carrier pickup.
- The item weight over 100lbs normally will be delivery by LTL Freight. Please note you may need the optional services if you order these items. For exemple, if you don’t have a forklift or similar equipment to offloading the package, you may need to book the lift gate delivery service when checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The fundamental principle of the Magnetic Bending Machine is that it uses electromagnetic, rather than mechanical clamping system The machine consists of a long electromagnet with a steel clamp bar located above it. The sheet metal is clamped between the two by an electromagnet capable of clamping with a force range of between 3-10 tons. Rotating the bending beam then forms the bend. The sheet is bent around the front edge of the clamping bar They have application in many ways with four various sets clamping bars.
- A strong 6 ton magnet in the bed is activated by foot pedal or push button control to hold down a mild steel clamping bar of almost any configuration across the bed width or bed length.
- The sheet metal is pinned between the magnetic mild steel clamping bar. The bottom bending leaf is lifted to make the bend.
- The steel clamping bar can be made of straight bars (of various widths for tight boxes) for straight bends or segmented clamping bars for box and pan applications of any other configuration such as totally enclosed boxes, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes, round items such as scrolling applications, and much more.
- Great for bending mild steel sheet metal, stainless steel, aluminum, coated materials, and heated plastics.
- The bottom leaf’s bending extension can be removed for the tightest bends. The scaled stroke angle control can be set for repeat bends. Parts supports and adjustable back gauge for production runs, easy to use gap adjustments on the clamping bars for different sheet metal thicknesses.
- Magnetic clamping brake
- Easy raise clamp bar
- Unlimited box depth
- Includes multiple finger lengths
- Bending stop included
Specifications and Features
- Model: EB5216
- Nominal capacity (length x thickness): 1320x1.5mm 52"x16 Gauge
- Clamping force (tons): 6.5
- Electricity Supply: 1 phase, 220V, 11A
- Duty cycle (%): 30
- Protection (℃): Thermal cut-out 70℃
- Foot switch: Standard
- Bending-edge length (mm): 1370
- Distance between lifters (mm):1330
- U-channel bends, minimum spacing (mm): 16***
- Closed channel, minimum internal (mm): 99x27***
- Z-reverse bends, minimum spacing (mm): 36**/18*
- Mild steel (mm)：1.6**/1.2*
- Aluminum (medium-hard) (mm)：1.6**/1.2*
- Copper, Zinc, Brass (medium-hard) (mm) ：1.6**/1.2*
- Stainless steel (mm) ：1.0**/0.9*
- With standard full length clamp bar
- With bending beam extension bar removed extension bar
1.KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
The KAKA company has been quick to respond to any questions I had before purchase. Shipping was quick and simple. Setup was easy. Instructions explain ALL of the magnetic brakes instead of just the one size I purchased but things were easier to figure out. Using the product had been great. Quality seems excellent for the price. A
We purchased this after much review of all available benders. It arrived quickly and easily
The quality is great only misstep is found a screw loose on the cover plate for attaching the power cord. Considering other brands don’t have a cord I can see the guys at the Atlanta warehouse put one on and simply didn’t over tighten the cover . Have been using ,for the last month no problems and a new challenge the team gets to figure out. So far they all love it
Would keep doing business with these folks.