WDP-4215B 15" Planer with Spiral Cutterhead
- The 4-row spiral cutterhead with 74 carbide inserts cut some of the finest surface finishes money can buy.
- Each insert can be rotated up to three times to expose a new sharp edge for superior finish.
- Reducing the cut to the size of a single insert makes for a cleaner cut and reduces noise compared to the traditional straight knife cut.
- The 3 HP motor spins the cutterhead at 4800 RPM to plane your stock up to 15" wide by 8" thick, cutting as deep as 1/8" per pass.
- Additionally, features a built-in mobile base, adjustable bed rollers, two-speed automatic board feed, and solid cast-iron extension wings.
Maximum stock width: 15"
Motor: 1 HP, 220V, single-phase, 15A
Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
Maximum stock thickness: 8"
Minimum stock length: 8"
Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
Cutterhead diameter: 3"
Cutterhead type: 4-row spiral, 74 inserts
Cutterhead speed: 4750 RPM
Feed rate: 31 & 54 FPM
Table size with extensions: 42"X15"
Dust port size: 4"
Footprint: 22" x 22-1/2"
Overall dimensions: 37" W x 27" D x 30" H
Approx. shipping weight: 364 lbs.
KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product.
1.10 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
2.You must obtain a Kaka Industral issued RGA number PRIOR to returning any materials.
3.Returned materials must be received at Kaka Industrial in new condition and in original packaging.
4.Altered items are not eligible for return.
5.Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
6.A 15% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.