Kaka industrial HQC-550A (BT50) Tool Holder CNC Tool Cart, 5 Drawer Tool Chest 77 Capacity 4 Ball-Bearing Glided Drawers, Drawer Mobile Work Station
Kaka industrial HQC-550A (BT50) Tool Holder CNC Tool Cart, 5 Drawer Tool Chest 77 Capacity 4 Ball-Bearing Glided Drawers, Drawer Mobile Work Station is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- The item weights less than 100 lbs will be delivery by FedEx Ground or USPS. You will receive tracking number once the carrier pickup.
- The item weight over 100lbs normally will be delivery by LTL Freight. Please note you may need the optional services if you order these items. For exemple, if you don’t have a forklift or similar equipment to offloading the package, you may need to book the lift gate delivery service when checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Tool holder taper: BT50,Tool holder QTY: 21
1. Material: Q235 high-quality cold-rolled steel plate
2. Material thickness (standard plate):
Tool car cabinet δ1.0mm
Top tool holder δ1.5mm
Door inner knife sleeve laminate δ1.5mm
3. The upper part of the tool car cabinet is equipped with a three-layer tool cover frame. The top plate of the cabinet is made of European beech wood with a thickness of 25mm. There is a handle on the right side of the cabinet body, which is convenient for pushing and pulling. Rail, load bearing ≤35kg, central locking control, bottom with 5 inch two fixed two live belt brake mute casters.
4. Process: The product is made by laser cutting, CNC bending, secondary welding, pickling, degreasing, phosphating, spraying, baking and other processes.
|Number of Drawers||5|
|Number of Wheels||4|
1.KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.