KAKA Industrial PBB-4014/3SH, 40-Inch Pan and Box Brake Foot Clamp, Max Clamping Bar Lift 1.77 Inch, Max Box Depth 2 Inch, Folding Angle 150 Degree, Sheet Metal Folding Machine
KAKA Industrial PBB-4014/3SH, 40-Inch Pan and Box Brake Foot Clamp, Max Clamping Bar Lift 1.77 Inch, Max Box Depth 2 Inch, Folding Angle 150 Degree, Sheet Metal Folding Machine is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- The item weights less than 100 lbs will be delivery by FedEx Ground or USPS. You will receive tracking number once the carrier pickup.
- The item weight over 100lbs normally will be delivery by LTL Freight. Please note you may need the optional services if you order these items. For exemple, if you don’t have a forklift or similar equipment to offloading the package, you may need to book the lift gate delivery service when checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- With foot control.It is easy for operation and relax hands for adjusting the material.
- Bow handle for bending beam rotation
- Adjustablebending angle stop with scale up to 150°.
- Both the upper and lower blade of our precision folding machine can be dismantled for use.
- Our precision folding machine can choose a combination of upper blades according to the abnormity degree and length of the workpiece.
- A fully developed quick release system for the clamp beam segment ensures fast interchangeability
- The folding beams are fitted with a counterbalance and angle stop to provide a perfect and effective operation within the full capacity of the machine.
- The optional back-gauge can be easily mounted when using the pre-drilled fixing points.
Max. working length（in）
Max. sheet thickness（in）
Max. clamping bar lift（in）
- Stand holder
No optional accessories.
1.KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.