KAKA Indsutrial HP-50P Air/Hand Operated H-Frame Press, 50 ton Frame Capacity, 7.8 in Stroke
KAKA Indsutrial HP-50P Air/Hand Operated H-Frame Press, 50 ton Frame Capacity, 7.8 in Stroke is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- The item weights less than 100 lbs will be delivery by FedEx Ground or USPS. You will receive tracking number once the carrier pickup.
- The item weight over 100lbs normally will be delivery by LTL Freight. Please note you may need the optional services if you order these items. For exemple, if you don’t have a forklift or similar equipment to offloading the package, you may need to book the lift gate delivery service when checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 28.5” working width
- Large 6” diameter cylinder with 7.8” stroke
- Industrial-grade hydraulics ensure years of smooth, useful operation
- Foot pedal allows for simple and convenient machine control
- Manual hand pump on the side of the HSP-50A offers more control for delicate applications
- Winch and pulley system lets you lift and lower the working table to save time (and back strain!) when you have to relocate the table
- Fully welded steel main frame for maximum rigidity, so you can use all 50 tons of force regularly without the machine buckling under the pressure
- Comes standard with a set of V-blocks
Pump Type: Air
Frame Type: H-FrameFrame
Material - MachiningSteel
Min. Ram-to-Table Distance2.72 in
Overall Height83 in
IncludesTable Winch; V-Blocks
Base Length44 in
Base Width24 in
Distance Between Uprights28-1/2 in
Max. Ram-to-Table Distance41.26 in
Overall Width44 in
Pressure50 tons/123 psi
Ram Size2-3/4 in
Weight (Lbs.) 770
1.KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.