KAKA Industrial W-3616Z, 36"Benchtop Pan and Box Brake, Max Thickness 16 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity, Angle 1-135 Degree, Pan and Box Brake Machine
KAKA Industrial W-3616Z, 36"Benchtop Pan and Box Brake, Max Thickness 16 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity, Angle 1-135 Degree, Pan and Box Brake Machine is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- The item weights less than 100 lbs will be delivery by FedEx Ground or USPS. You will receive tracking number once the carrier pickup.
- The item weight over 100lbs normally will be delivery by LTL Freight. Please note you may need the optional services if you order these items. For exemple, if you don’t have a forklift or similar equipment to offloading the package, you may need to book the lift gate delivery service when checkout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
About KAKA Industrial: A Company Delivers High Quality Products with Fast Shipment and Lowest Price Possible. We Always Fulfill What We Have Promised
KAKA Industrial 36-inch Pan and Box Description
This KAKA Industrial Heavy Duty bench top pan and box brake is an ideal tool if you need to increase the strength of sheet metal plates with bends, or you intend on fabricating more complicated brackets, gussets, boxes, or fixtures. It can bends mild steels up to 16 gauge thick, 36-inches wide with angle 0-135 degrees.
With removable and adjustable fingers, the KAKA hand brake can be installed in a variety of positions to accommodate varying widths of metal. Quick indexing of one or many fingers makes this the perfect machine for multiple applications. Achieve extremely sharp bends and easily adjust the fingers closer or farther from the point of bend.
Heavy Duty Hold Down Clamp Lever
Bending sheet metal become a easy job with KAKA pan and box brake. The heavy duty hold down clamp lever allows for clamping and unclamping the sheet metal through the cam mechanism. This machine can do any professional bending work.
- Item No.:173122
- Capacity(in) Width:36"
- Packing size(in): 46-1/2x15-3/4x22
Balance weight hammer
How to bend 16 Ga Mild Steel Sheet with W1.5X915Z? For 16 gauge sheet metal, you need to adjust the segment back 1.5mm by the eccentric disc. The following link video will show you how to bend 16 gauge sheet metal. Video Link: https://youtu.be/tJUFF4CiY-I
1.KAKA Industrial provides 12 months warranty for this product from the date of purchase.
2. Please note that this warranty does not apply to defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, alterations, lack of maintenance or consumable parts.
3. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period.