Kaka this manual sheet metal punch to withstand years of use in a garage or fabrication shop. The HP-20 metal punch press will make a perfect hole every time—faster and more efficiently than methods like drilling.
- 75” long lever to multiply your strength.
- Rugged capacity of up to .137” mild steel.
- Comes standard with 9 sets of punches and dies, ranging from 1/8” to 5/8” round.
- 6.25” throat depth allows you to punch practically any part of a given piece of material.
- Includes industrial material stop to make repeatability easier for production runs.
- Made from heavy-duty 1.5” steel plate and weighs an impressive 176 lbs.
- This sturdy construction adds strength to the metal punch press and ensures accurate results.
- Sturdy construction with heavy-duty 5” steel plate frame
Item No. 176401
Max.punching capacity(in) 0.137” mild steel / 0.196” Aluminum
Throat depth(in) 6.25"
Packing dimension(in) 20x10x36