Free Truck Freight Shipping!
About KAKA Industrial: A Company Delivers High Quality Products with Fast Shipment and Lowest Price Possible; We Always Fulfill What We Have Promised
KAKA Industrial EB-5216 Manual Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake Overview
The fundamental principle of this magnetic sheet metal brake bending machine is electromagnetic design instead of mechanical clamping system. This sheet metal pan and box bending brake consists of a long electromagnet with a steel clamp bar that is located above it.
The sheet metal is clamped between the two via an electromagnet capable of clamping with a force range of between 3-10 tons. You can rotate the bending beam and form the bend. The sheet metal brake can be bent around the front edge of the clamping bar. With our four various sets of clamping bars, the brake can be applied in many ways.
- Magnetic clamping brake
- Easy raise clamp bar
- Unlimited box depth
- Includes multiple finger lengths
- Bending stop included
Specifications and Features
- Model: EB5216
- Nominal capacity (length x thickness): 1320x1.5mm 52"x16 Gauge
- Clamping force (tons): 6.5
- Electricity Supply: 1 phase, 220V, 11A
- Duty cycle (%): 30
- Protection (℃): Thermal cut-out 70℃
- Foot switch: Standard
- Bending-edge length (mm): 1370
- Distance between lifters (mm):1330
- U-channel bends, minimum spacing (mm): 16***
- Closed channel, minimum internal (mm): 99x27***
- Z-reverse bends, minimum spacing (mm): 36**/18*
- Mild steel (mm)：1.6**/1.2*
- Aluminum (medium-hard) (mm)：1.6**/1.2*
- Copper, Zinc, Brass (medium-hard) (mm) ：1.6**/1.2*
- Stainless steel (mm) ：1.0**/0.9*
- With standard full length clamp bar
- With bending beam extension bar removed extension bar
Summary of Return Policy.
1.Kaka Industrial will accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of the original ship date. A 15% returns processing fee will be subtracted from the original cost and a credit for the difference will be issued. Shipping costs are not refundable.
2.3 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
3. You must obtain a Kaka Industral issued RGA number PRIOR to returning any materials.
4.Returned materials must be received at Kaka Industrial in new condition and in original packaging.
5.Altered items are not eligible for return.
6.Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
7. A 15% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.