The metal cutting band saw has the features suitable for professional metalworking craft. This horizontal/vertical band saw owns coolant system, bimetal steel blade, precision brass ball valves, a durable polypropylene cooling tank, full completely protection guard of belt and blades, two pulleys to change blade speed. This 7” metal cutting band saw includes a convenient roller cabinet for easy storage and automatic power off when the cut is finish for safety.
Cast Iron Construction, High Capacity, Improved Safety Design
Kaka Industrial horizontal vertical metal cutting bandsaw equips with a capacity of 7 x 12 inches, this heavy metal bandsaw can handle materials from aluminum to steel. The cast iron construction builds to have a consistent performance even after years of heavy use. Coolant system and automatically shut off setting are designed to prevent any accidents and losses during the operation, this will largely decrease the possibility of injures and save unnecessary medical bills.
1. Maximum capability 7"
2. The belt gear of it has four cutting speeds
3. The quick clamps can be rotated from 0° to 45°
4. Can be used both vertically and horizontally
5. High-capacity due to controlled by motor
6. The falling speed of saw bow is controlled by hydraulic cylinder. The base of the roller can be move freely.
7. Has a sizing device (the machine will automatically stop after sawing materials)
8. With power break protection device, machine will power off automatically when the rear protective cover is opened
9. With cooling system, can prolong the service life of saw blade and improve the precision of work piece
10. Equipped with a block feeder (with fixed sawing length)
- Item No.:188006
- Capacity:Circular @ 90° 178mm(7”)
- Rectangular @90° 178x305mm(7”x12”)
- Circular @45° 127mm(5”)
- Rectangular @45° 120x125mm (4.75”x4.88”)
- Blade speed: @60Hz 27,41,59,78MPM
- @50Hz 22,34,49,64MPM
- Blade size(in):0.75”x0.035“x93”
- Motor power:750W 1HP(3PH), 1.1KW 1.5HP(1PH)
- Packing size(in):50"x20"x115"
- N.W./G.W.:320/392 lbs
- Vertical working table
Summary of Return Policy.
1.Kaka Industrial will accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of the original ship date. A 15% returns processing fee will be subtracted from the original cost and a credit for the difference will be issued. Shipping costs are not refundable.
2.3 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
3. You must obtain a Kaka Industral issued RGA number PRIOR to returning any materials.
4.Returned materials must be received at Kaka Industrial in new condition and in original packaging.
5.Altered items are not eligible for return.
6.Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
7. A 15% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.